Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Monday, April 13, 2009

Car Charger for Apple 3G iPhone, Black

.


Customer Review
By Mil (MN)

It arrived within a few days, tested it on my iPhone 3G and it worked.

By the way, I found 3 tips that help extend the iPhone 3G battery life considerably, go to Settings and set the following:

1. Set Wi-Fi: Off
2. Fetch New Data: Hourly (I hook up to my work's exchange email server)
3. General > Network > Enable 3G: Off

Also, if you need speed for web browsing and other apps, then switch on either 3G or Wireless On. I use wireless for performance reasons.

I did some speed tests and found that of the 3 network options I have these were the download speeds:

1. Wireless WiFi - 6Mbits/s (connected to my private home wireless network from a cable service)
2. 3G - 1.2Mbits/s
3. EDGE - 0.18 Mbits/s - I use this for my daily phone calls - works just fine and best option to extend the battery life

Bottom line, when at home and lounging, connect to a power supply and switch on Wi-Fi, when on battery power set settings as mentioned. Enjoy your iPhone.


Keywords:
mobile phone charger
black accessories
charger
car charger
battery car charger
iphone 3g charger
cell phone charger
iphone 3g car charger
battery charger
iphone
iphone 3g
iphone 3g black
iphone accessories

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You