Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cascade Complete All in 1 Pacs, Phosphate Free, 48-Count Container

.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fUBmJos-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon Review
Safety Information
Irritant. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. May irritate eyes or skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: Contains sodium carbonate, sodium silicate and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.

Indications
n/a

Ingredients
Contains sodium carbonate, sodium silicate, and enzymes

Directions
To Use: One Concentrated Pouch = One Load Dry hands before handling Do not unwrap or puncture pac (it dissolves quickly in water) Place one pac in the main dispenser cup and close dispenser door Let it do the cleaning Close tub after each use.

Customer Review
by Angela Streiff "Tea Traveller" (Minnesota)

I'm not one who likes to do dishes as soon as they hit the sink. After I have cooked a meal for the family, the last thing I want to do is wash all of the dishes. So my dishes will often sit and the food will attach itself to them. I am not into prewashing either. Of course I don't put dishes with food still on them into the dishwasher, but I'm also not like my mother, who fully washes all of her dishes by hand before placing them in the washer to be cleaned again.

So when I do put my dishes in the dishwasher, I need the best detergent out there. And Cascade Complete All in 1 is it.

If I buy anything else, I end up with spoons that have peanut butter still on them, bowls with rice hardened to them or cups with lipstick still on the rim. Then I have to run the dishwasher again. Which makes buying a cheaper brand of detergent a wast of time, because I end up using twice as much product, twice as much hot water for the dishwasher and it takes twice as much time.

I am able to find the Cascade Action Packs in stores, but unable to find these Cascade Complete All in 1 packs (with the swirl design) anywhere other then Amazon. I absolutely love them and enjoy how well they work. I very rarely ever have a dish that doesn't come out clean on the first go through. Even pots and pans come out spotless.

Cascade Complete All in 1 is the best stuff out there!

Keywords:
dishwasher detergent
cascade
dish detergent
dishwasher
dishwasher soap
dishes
kitchen
household supplies
works
dishwashing detergent

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You