Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve

.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31%2BGGRMYcjL._AA300_.jpg

Amazon Review

The CamelBak Better Bottle represents a new standard of performance and convenience in re-usable water bottles. Available in multiple colors and in three sizes--1 liter, 0.75 liter, and 0.5 liter--this innovative bottle is also BPA- and Phthalate-free. The bottle's integrated handle makes it easy to carry with the crook of a finger or clip to a backpack with a carabiner. CamelBak's Big Bite Valve offers a proven design that contains no moving parts--just bite and sip for easy hydration. The cap fits most other bottles and the Better Bottle attaches to most water filters and fits in most cup holders. It's dishwasher safe.

Customer Review
by doctorsirena (Minnesota, USA)

If you have been looking for a great water bottle, this is it!!! I am not a hard core workout person - I just want to drink more water for my health. I use this bottle at work, going from meeting to meeting and bring it with me when I am on the go in the car. I never thought I would be so excited about a bottle, but I am - Camelbak really thought about useful features and it shows.

The bottle holds quite a bit of water (25 oz, 750mL). The bottle is leakproof. I like drinking from the straw - no tipping the bottle required. No unscrewing a cap, just flip up the valve and drink. I removed the flexible bite valve cover and just drink normally from the hard plastic straw piece since the bite valve seemed a little weird to me. I have had no problems with leaking with the valve cover removed - just flip down the valve when I am on the go and there is no leaking. The valve system seems very well designed. I generally sit the bottle on its side on the car seat or throw it in a bag with no leaking, just like a regular screw-cap bottle. The carry loop is nice - fits in your finger. It is easy to fill, with the wide mouth. It comes in lots of colors.

As for minuses, there is only one minor annoyance and that was mentioned by a previous reviewer - the straw does not reach the bottom of the bottle. Note that this size bottle does not fit into the car cupholder - would need the 16oz=0.5L for that. Also, the plastic has scratched slightly from rolling around on a sandy car mat.

I have decided to purchase another bottle so that I can have one at home and one at work. I highly recommend!

Updated 12/24/07:
I still love this bottle, although I am now accustomed to it and it is not quite as exciting as when I first got it :-) I fill it every morning and bring it to work with me and also fill it when I get home from work. It has really helped me to increase my water consumption. The plastic has scuffed up a bit, but there is no change in function. I wanted to mention that water will come out when the bottle is opened after a pressure change - like going from air conditioned space and leaving it in a hot car. Physics at work.

Updated 6/28/08:
Yes, I STILL love this bottle and purchased another (the BPA-free version). I was pleased to find that the straw in the new bottle does reach nearly the bottom of the bottle, so that annoyance has been corrected. If you already own the previous (BPA) version of this bottle, note that Camelbak makes the BPA-free bottle with a "classic cap" that can be swapped with your previous straw assembly (classic cap version is slightly cheaper but does not come in as many fun colors).

Keywords:
bpa-free
water bottle
camelbak
sport water bottle
drinking bottle
water bottles
reusable
bottle
water
le

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You