Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Samsonite Leather Portfolio

.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91yd0MDnaAL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon Review

4 Inch double gusset flapover portfolio/ computer case fits most 15.4 Inch laptops.
Double gusset portfoliocomputer case with pull-through handle.

  • Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4 inches ; 2 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds

Customer Review
by Rebeka

I was really impressed that this bag has so many nicely padded compartments and organization folders. It is a HUGE portfolio bag. I was actually able to fit my 17" thick alienware laptop into this bag, along with my smaller netbook, and still I had room for textbooks, notepads and all my gadgets.

If you think the leather looks nice in this picture, it is incredible in person. This is the kind of portfolio that will last for ages, and this price is ultimately unbeatable. The strap is adjustable but it is relatively long at it's shortest length, so expect to be wearing it across your chest instead of over one shoulder.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a stylish answer to their cluttered schoolbag. I have been scouring the internet for a better bag for the price and I have yet to find anything that comes close.

Keywords:
cycling
leather bag
17 inch
bicycle accessories
laptop case

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You