Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook: More than 100 Easy and Delicious Recipes from the Gluten-Free Chef

.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bUUyLtIiL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg


Amazon Review

Two things that really strike me about this book at first glance are: one, I have most of the ingredients used in the book in my pantry already and two, the recipes appear straight forward and as the title suggests, easy enough to prepare everyday. --Fire and Salt, May 22, 2009

In "Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook," Robert Landolphi includes more than 100 quick, easy recipes for soups, entrees, side dishes, desserts and even breads. What makes the cookbook most user-friendly, however, is its rundown of alternative flours and starches, and basic directions for how to combine them effectively in various recipes. --Honolulu Star Bulletin, May 20, 2009

Not having a lot of practice cooking gluten-free, the most valuable section in the book for me became Landolphi's chapter on "Gluten-Free Basics", which contains comprehensive information on the numerous flours, starches, nut meals and seeds that are used in gluten-free cooking. This section includes information on the taste, appearance, nutritional value and even storage guidelines of these ingredients and is very valuable to the less-experienced GF cook.

"The recipes in my Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook are the kinds of dishes that people who have celiac disease and are on a gluten-free diet thought they'd never be able to eat again," says Landolphi, a certified culinary arts instructor, chef, and culinary operations manager at UConn. "You don't have to give up the foods you love."

Customer Review
by A. Gentes (Pittsfield, MA)

I was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease and needed a good "every day" cookbook. I followed the reviews here, and I was not led astray. This is by far one of the best cookbooks I have ever owned! My husband (who is not GF) and I have been very impressed with every recipe we've made from this cookbook. The recipes are easy, the ingredients aren't hard to find (which is a big plus if you live in the boonies like we do), and the food you will make is far better than non-GF food (really!). I highly recommend it!

Keywords:
gluten free
gluten free cookbook
celiac
delicious recipes
cookbook
wheat free
easy recipes
gluten-free cookbook
doctor
food allergies

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You