Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + e-File + State 2010 [Download]

.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Zv6BUqEbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon Review

TurboTax Deluxe was designed to make it easy for you to get the biggest tax refund possible, checking for accuracy and uncovering 350+ deductions and credits. Includes free Federal Efile and TurboTax State for completing your state taxes.

  • Guides you step-by-step to find and maximize your deductions
  • Walks you through over 350 deductions including mortgage interest, charitable contributions, education, medical expenses and more
  • Guides you through changes in your tax situation and lets you know how they will impact your taxes
  • Audit Risk Meter helps you reduce your chance of an audit
  • Includes one free state preparation and 5 free Federal e-Files?receive IRS confirmation and get your refund in as fast as 8 days. State e-File available in certain states for an additional fee.


Customer Review
by D. Walls "Lawnman" (Huntley, Illinois)

Up until 2009 I had an accountant for years do my taxes. They did a good job but the price was steep and I always wondered if I could do it myself like I did years ago. Last year I purchased the 2009 edition and was pleasantly surprised with the ease I was able to do the taxes. It is very intuitive to use and really doesn't require much of a manual. It asks question that require only a yes or no answer and from you answers (i.e. Did you sell any stock in 2010?) It will further customize the program to accommodate your answers. Whenever you start the program it goes to the Turbotax website to see if there is any updates or patches for the program and automatically downloads latest revision. You're able to do the program in the interview mode or for more seasoned tax preparers, you can manually input numbers to the specific forms that apply to you and the program, based on your answers, selects all the forms that apply to you. A side bonus was you have the option to file electronically or print out and mail. I decided to "e" file both Federal and State and I received checks credited directly to my bank account in under 10 days! It cost nothing to file electronically for the Federal but there's a $29.95 charge to "e" file the state return. If you choose instead to print out the forms and mail to the state instead, there is no charge for that. You "e" file the state and pay the fee only if you want your money quickly. Otherwise, save the 29.95 and just send in the return "snail mail". I now have the 2010 version that is advertised here and it is substantially the same as 2009 (except, of course, latest tax info. What is really nice is once you've done one year (in my case 2009), once you purchase load the next year and load it on your computer, it "looks" for previous tax year data on your computer and "suck over" all pertinent info from the previous year (i.e. Name, social security number, other personal info plus it'll even grab "carry forward loses" from stock transactions for previous years. As you enter your data you see instantly the effects on your taxes and it instantly shows changes to your refund (or what you owe) as you enter those numbers.

I was paying hundreds of dollars each year and now, for a fraction of that I get to do my taxes in the privacy of my home at my own leisure. You do not have to do it all in one sitting and it saves your work as you go. No apparent downside here. I think this program is well done and easy to use. you also are allowed to do up to 5 Federal returns so you can actually split the cost with someone on the program and even save more. I like my accountant but with my savings last year, I could almost go out and buy a 16 gig Apple iPad with the money I saved.

Keywords:
tax software
turbotax
download
tax preparation
tax preparation software
income tax
bloatware
issues
64-bit
installation

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You