Lead you to into the best products you needs for

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pokemon - White Version

.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51I1tS%2B6vnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg


Amazon ReviewTautan
Pokémon White Version is a handheld Role-Playing game (RPG) for play on the Nintendo DS / DSi. Released as a companion game to the DS / DSi title Pokémon Black Version, in it players enjoy classic challenging RPG-Adventure Pokémon gameplay as they capture wild Pokémon and utilize them in face-offs against other Trainers to see who is the best. Additional freatures include: access to the Legendary Pokémon, Zekrom; the player's choice of one of three starter Pokémon; an all-new and diverse game region, Unova; improved graphics; multiple new battle modes; the ability to wirelessly trade Pokémon; multiplayer options and more.


Customer Review
by Fritzy10 "shfritz"

I absolutely love this game. It has all the loved basics of the Pokemon series and so much more. I have to say after Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver the games were getting a little stale. Sure, they were excellent remakes, but that's the key word, "Remakes". Pokemon White and Black were a sight for sore eyes. A completely new game with all new Pokemon. Very, VERY refreshing! It feels like I'm taking my first steps in Red and Blue all over again! It's nice to start fresh with a new team, not going into every cave and seeing the repetitive Geodude and Zubat. I actually feel excited every time I enter a new area, not knowing what new Pokemon might pop out at me. These games are also a lot more serious. The Pokemon are sharper and look tougher, and the bad guys aren't just evil for the sake of being evil. They have motives and are actually trying to do good. They have also greatly improved the online capabilities of the games also. Video chat included! I recommend this to any longtime Pokemon fans, or people who are new to the series. It is a wonderful change in pace and a great addition to a DS collection!

Keywords:
pokemon
black and white
nintendo ds
nintendo
ds
5th gen
video games
white
3ds
black

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or e-books and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.

Privacy Policy
Design by Araba | Shopping Guide For You